Liebster Blog Award
Two weeks ago we got the message from Wanderlust Vegans that we are nominated to Liebster Blog Award. First thought? Wow award??!! And than google what that actually mean 😀 Honestly we didn’t heard about that before, that’s why we feel even more proud that we got this title.
Few facts about Liebster Blog Award
I think that many of you also never heard about it so lets start from few facts.
Liebster Blog Award exist only online. It started in 2011 in Germany and now spread all over the world. Liebster in the easiest way means dearest, sweetest, kindest, nicest. Award is given from bloggers to bloggers and the rule is that they should not have more than 1000 followers ( or 200 – we found few different rules). The main point is to share and promote new, interesting blogs.
That’s the rules you need to follow after nomination:
- Thank and link to the blogger who nominated you
- Create a post on your blog, displaying the Liebster Blog Award Logo
- Answer 11 questions assigned by the blogger who nominated you
- Provide rules/instructions for accepting the award
- Nominate 5-11 new favourite bloggers for the Liebster Blog Award
- Come up with a list of 11 new questions for your nominees
- Notify then nominees
- Post your Liebster Award blog post link in the comments of your nominators Liebster Award Post
Below our questions and answers
Where is the best place you have ever travelled to and why?
We have two places which stole our hearts: first is Bamboo Island in Thailand and second Bol in Croatia. First one we visited on one day trip from Phi-Phi Island last year. If you close your eyes and imagine heavenly beach with white sand and turquoise water you now thinking about Bamboo Island!! The second one is Bol on Brac Island in Croatia. We visited this place few times and have never enough. Highly recommended to everyone who plan to visit Croatia.
What is your most essential travel item?
Passport and credit card 😀 well we don’t need nothing extra for our travels, we always try to take only the most important items and make our baggage as small as possible.
If you could live in any place, where would you choose?
We love our home city Krakow and that’s the place where we want to stay for the future. But if we would have to choose something else we think that it would be some warm place on sea side with beautiful beach.
What is your favourite mode of transportation?
We love bikes!! We try to use them as much as we can by travel around the city, to work or shopping. We really admire people who travel the world by bike.
What is the most incredible travel deal you have ever gotten?
Our best travel deal was the ticket to Thailand, which was from Amsterdam and return to Berlin for only £250.
Where would you love to travel to, but are afraid?
Jungle, that’s the one that we would love to see but are scared to do it as well. Also some countries which are not safe from some reasons (war, terrorists, gangs).
What’s the longest you’ve travelled at one time?
The longest time we traveled was 6 weeks. It was last year when we mix our Europe and south Asia explore.
Where have you travelled to that you wished you had more time at?
Thailand. That’s the place that you can see many times and never have enough. Nowdays some part of Thailand are to comercial and full of turists who think only about drinking and party all night, so we would try to avoid this place when we will next time hit Asia.
When did you realise that travelling was a passion of yours?
We always loved to travel. First it was only once a year for family holidays, than with friends and finnaly we started to travel alone (well we mean together:D ) which we like most.
Who is your favourite travel companion? (If applicable)
We already started to answer this question before 😀 We love to travel together with no other companion. Of course we also like to travel with group of friends because it’s more unpredictable and funny but the travels we did alone were the best ones.
How do you decide where you are going to next?
We do it very spontaneously, sometimes even too much (i.e. we bought the tickets to Brasil for 15/11/16 and couldn’t go because we had to do tausands different things which didn’t let us go) First thing we do before we decide where to go, is checking the fly tickest (if we fly), if there are any in good prices and dates. If we find some great deals than we think when we can go, and if there no obstacle we book the flight. We have the plan to not coming back to places which we sow already and explore new ones 🙂 We live quite chaotically and change live plans very often so travels plans as well 😀 That’s why follow us on our social media to be always on time!!
We want to nominate:
Check their sites and we promise you won’t be disappointed.
That’s our questions for nominated blogs:
- what is your favourite place on earth?
- what is the best dish you ever try?
- what is your best travel memory?
- what is the most brave thing you ever done?
- which other bloggers you like most, who inspire you?
- what is the place you would love to see?
- how you would describe great traveller?
- what is your most scary experience?
- how much time you spend for preparation before travels?
- how looks your travel plan for 2017?
- why did you start blogging?
If you are reading that it means that you know facts about simplyhappy <–> travels 🙂
We want to go further and show 11 random facts about us 😀
1. night owl – always have problem with mornig wake up :/
2. love lights – the most love fireworks but also Christmas lights, candles 🙂
3. can eat anything if that only looks nice
4. love beer and cuba libre
5. don’t like to spent big amount on clothes, prefer to buy few cheap in place of one brand
6. had all colours of hair from black to blonde
7. enthusiast, life lover
8. like more shower than bath
9. scared of spiders
10. love pandas and any other cute animals
11. like sport
1. love my wife
2. like tennis
3. like good food (especially Thai)
4. I’m wasting too much time on internet
5. Definitely NOT a night owl
6. like gym
7. like cold cider and bbq
8. love travel
9. love adventures
10. love to meet new people
11. love to learn new things, especially languages
Thank you once again Wanderlust Vegans for nomination. We are so proud to be the Liebster blog!! 🙂